Make sure to leave any comments!

Look below the blog for the little thing that says comments and leave me whatever you like! I promise I'll try to respond if I can!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Freedom Friday 1

Welcome to this week's edition of Freedom Friday. This is where I'll pick any topic, video, current events, or really anything in my life to chat about. Some of these you will find very interesting, some you may start reading then close it out. It's all fine by me. That's the beauty of having the FREEDOM on FREEDOM Friday.

This weeks I'm posting a video (yet another from Ebaumsworld) that I saw the other day. The video is 60, 1 seconds of beauty. Basically it is taking things that happen in our everyday world, and recording ONE SECOND of it. Then they were compiled into this gorgeous video. The first time I saw it, it really made me realize how beautiful and amazing out world is. The clips range anywhere from goosebumps rising on someones neck to a light bulb turning on.

Sounds kinda dumb right? But it's really not. The music fits perfect, how everything is captured is amazing. It really made me open my eyes to our world, and hopefully it'll do so for you as well.

As always, comments are welcome, and please share my blog if you enjoy it! Enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!