Make sure to leave any comments!

Look below the blog for the little thing that says comments and leave me whatever you like! I promise I'll try to respond if I can!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Another day...

Where to begin this posting of never ending randomness? The latest chunk of my life has been an interesting one. Some ups, a bit of downs, overall....not really too much going on. It's kind of depressing. I never figured being AVERAGE would be depressing. I know what some of you are thinking, "Well you should strive to be above average." I'm not talking about me being average, I'm talking about nothing major going on in my life. Nothing super amazing has happened that has me crazy giddy (although things may be in the works there), but nothing really bad has happened that I've learned a life lesson or any of that fun stuff about.

So lets start with the band stuff. Socastee (the high school band that I teach colorguard at) made state finals for the 2nd time in the last 3 years I've been there. Before the first year they made in while I've been there, it had been about 15 years since they had made it last. So this consistency is a nice change of pace for everyone involved in the organization. At the state contest, there was a bit of a train wreck during our show, but we still managed to place 14th (out of 17). Next saturday is our last competition of the season. Then I have a few major decisions to make, more on that when I make them.

Friends have been fairly busy, but that is to be expected with school. I am just as busy with mine. It's kicking my butt, but I'm doing my best to keep my grades up. Relationships are just bleh...I've decided I'm done trying to find the perfect girl for me. She'll come around one day, I'll just be waiting for when the time is right. Its a lot easier than fighting for girls that don't care, or don't realize what they had (might sound conceded, but its what I've heard from others).

There are a few exciting things in the works for the future. Once more gets established with those, then they might appear here, but I don't want this to just be a blog about my life, so we'll see. I think I'd rather post my opinions on matters that are going on around the world and just different problems people have. Honestly I never really know what I'm planning to post about, so most of these are straight from my mind on the spot!

One other thing...my appearance. I'm thinking of making a few changes, but not sure yet. One, I've been growing my beard out, and finally got it to where I'm fully trimming it up and keeping it neat. Don't know if I should keep it yet or not. The other is growing my hair out. I've been debating this one for a while and can never decide, so I cut it until I can figure it out. Leave your comments with your thoughts on my beard and growing my hair out!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!