Make sure to leave any comments!

Look below the blog for the little thing that says comments and leave me whatever you like! I promise I'll try to respond if I can!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

First of Many

Well well well. So you found your way here. I'm sorry. But if you are here then you must at least be remotely interested in what goes on with my life and inside my head. No I'm not sure what I'm going to post here. I'm not even sure where this first blog is going to go, but I have a feeling it'll be more of an introduction than anything else.

So lets start with the basics shall we? I hate talking about myself in list form like this so I'll just do basics and let you readers figure the rest out about me:

Name: Jeff (Please call me Pyro however)
Eyes: Hazel Blue (considered my best feature)
Hair: Brown
Height: Average

So there you go. I recently had a birthday and celebrated 24 years of life on this planet. Many things have been going on lately but I don't want to try to sum it all up in one blog, or make this so long I bore you as you very well may already be.

Alright lets get to what I'm going to consider the closing point of this blog. Every blog I'll try to include a video or some lyrics or something fun to help entertain you readers. Today it's going to be a video of a puppet dog. This is an old school puppet with strings and all. This guy is good with it and entertains children and adults alike. Hope you all enjoy, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!