Make sure to leave any comments!

Look below the blog for the little thing that says comments and leave me whatever you like! I promise I'll try to respond if I can!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Occupy Wall Street





Please watch the video above before reading the rest of this. This is from the Occupy Wall Street movement. A protest which is going on that I believe needs to go on and needs much much more support. Its very core is protesting corporate greed. How it isn't fair for corporations and their CEO's to be making millions upon millions of dollars but constantly rising prices and cutting jobs. I'm not going to get into details who's fault it is our economy is in the shit hole it is now, because it is more than one person or groups fault, but a big finger needs to be pointed at these people for killing the country as much as they have because of their own personal greed.

Now, what's even more ridiculous is the fact that they edited this video (this was the part that was cut and never made the air) to show their side of the protest, and not the man being interviewed's side. Of course fox news isn't going to put that on the air, he completely destroyed their name. They would be dumb to use it, but they should just of not used ANY of the interview instead of misrepresenting his view.


What is the point of this picture you may be asking yourself. Well this is someones attempt to prove the hypocritical nature of the occupy wall street movement. Stating that they are all talk and not doing anything to actually change it. By using all these thing by corporations and then protesting against the same corporations is just stupid and hypocritical. What they failed to realize is that this only strengthens their point by showing that WE the CONSUMERS should be the ones in charge. That without US the CORPORATIONS are nothing. Yes we only have ourselves to blame for all this. We have ourselves to blame because we let it get this bad before we decided to take action!

I believe this will be all for today. I could continue on into gov't corruption, and many many other things, but I'll save those for later. Not to mention I don't want this blog to be a precedent that all of mine are going to be some random internet user merely complaining about the country he lives in. Some blogs will be like this, and others will be inspiring, while others yet still are goofy! Just stay tuned to see what decides to come out of my mind!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're off to a great start, Jeff! I'll definitely be tuning in to see what's going through that brilliant mind of yours, whatever the subject!
    Glad you took the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate it! I have no idea what's gonna come next though! XD

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!